The Hut 1950
The erection of the hut was never seen as anything other than a temporary measure and plans proceeded for more permanent premises.

In December 1954 Miss Susan Hinfey's farm came on the market and the club committee decided to purchase.  Billy McKee was delegated to do the bidding. The farm of approx. eight acres was acquired for £1230.  The task of converting this property into a playing area began immediately.  Apart from hiring a bull-dozer to level the ground, this work was carried out completely by voluntary labour. The all-enclosed pitch, considered to be one of the best in the county, was officially opened in 1957 by the then President of the G.A.A. Mr. Seamus McFerran.  Thus St. Trea's were back playing on the grounds where the club had it's beginnings in 1944.

In 1967 steel was purchased for building a hall and during the July holidays the foundations were laid. Again by voluntary labour the hall was completed in 1969.  The hall was officially opened at a variety concert, by Mr. Alf Murray.